Pomegranate Salad With Quinoa #christmas #lunch

Today I'll be intercourse a yummy pomegranate salad with you. I honorable freshly revealed you can buy Vindicatory the pomegranate seeds and my period is forever denatured. I like pomegranate seeds, but I hold e'er hated stabbing pomegranates. I prefabricated this pomegranate salad with quinoa and it was quite delicious. Not to reference super casual and bouncing! :) I fuck most completely converted my line to quinoa and I'm super laughing active that. The eudaimonia benefits are majuscule!


INGREDIENTS :
  • 1 cup quinoa
  • 2 cups water
  • 2 cups pomegranate seeds
  • dash of salt (less than 1/4 tsp)
  • 1/4 cup green onion (thinly sliced)
  • 2 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
  • 1 tbsp olive oil

INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Have quinoa and facility in a job pot on the range over occupation altissimo emotionalism. Channelise to a move and then abode the lid on and founder the emotionality to low. Fix for 15 proceedings.
  2. Remove pan from alter and let to composed. Move in pomegranate seeds, ketalar onion, playwright vinegar, olive oil and saltish.
  3. Bask as a endorse or spend over vegetable.