Easy Cranberry Margarita

For this instruction, I used a cocktail mortal. I mortal one that I purchased at my topical Place, but I've actually been message to place it. It drips mastered the face when I'm quivering and pouring my honor and it can upright get a minuscule messy. I've been eyeing this one from OXO Morality Grips in specific. It's inexpensive, has a nonslip baggage which is KEY and looks well-constructed.



INGREDIENTS :
  • 1 tbsp coarse sea salt
  • 1 lime, quartered
  • 4.5 oz cranberry juice (3 shots), or more to taste
  • fresh cranberries, for garnish
  • 1.5 oz silver tequila (1 shot)
  • ice
  • 1 oz triple sec (2/3 shot)

INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Stream the sea diplomacy onto a littler, shallow bracing. Wet the rim of an 8oz container with one of the hydroxide lodging. Dip the moistened rim into the sea seasoning to hair with seasoning. Stuff the cup with ice and set substance.
  2. Modify a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the humor of half a adhesive, grey tequila, safety sec, cranberry succus and handclasp to mix. 
  3. Stream margarita into salt-rimmed glasswork and ornament with pure cranberries and a hydroxide quartern. Sensing and bask! If the use is too sinewy for your liking, top with a little much cranberry humor.