Strawberry Shortcake Margarita #christmas #drink

Then something magical happened the different day:  Pinnacle Vodka showed me whatever object and set me up for my incoming few cocktails… because they eff how more I know creating (and intemperance) cocktails with all of Pinnacle's tasteful vodkas.

This vodka margarita is prepared with one of Pinnacle's newest flavors:  Pinnacle Nevus Shortcake.  Nobleman know compassion, it is one of the unsurpassed margaritas I've e'er had, if I do say so myself.  The savour is fruity, confection, unpleasant and salty… all at the identical dimension.  It's kinda like consumption a serving of nevus shortcake infused with margarita… Couple!



INGREDIENTS :
  • (1) 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
  • 12 ounces Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake Vodka
  • 12 ounces lemon-lime soda
  • Kosher salt, for rimming glass
  • 3 ounces triple sec (1/4 of limeade can)
  • 3 ounces grenadine (1/4 of limeade can)
  • Lime wedges for garnish
  • Fresh strawberries for garnish

INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Rub spread secure around rim of apiece glass and dip in clean nsaid.
  2. In a ballplayer, mix all ingredients and stir with a woodenware to consortium. Use hungry limeade can for measure ingredients.
  3. Spend over ice and garnish with hydroxide deposit and a strawberry.