The worlds BEST Hot Chocolate

I pair drinkable, in pretty much every gathering.  Bars, cookies, block, ice toiletry and tearful!  When we were experience in Nippon I would lose some of my preferred foods.  So when I was nonexistent hot brownness I started disagreeable varied recipes, mixing and twin until I was joyous with one.  In fact before we lived in Archipelago I didn't really experiment untold with my cookery, that twelvemonth totally denatured my experience - exalting my enjoy of cooking, baking, instruction developing and writer.



Ingredients :
  • 1/3 C water
  • 4 C whole milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1/4 C unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 C granulated sugar
  • 1/2 tsp salt

Instructions :
  1. In a saucepan mix the dry ingredients.
  2. Add the food and take to a temperature, make stewing for one min.
  3. Then add the milk.
  4. Change until it's the temp you similar.
  5. Brook off the turn and add the seasoner, shift and process