Cranberry Coladas #christmas #smoothi

Get your festive fiber on and cell chilled off this pass period with these tasty Cranberry Coladas!

This instruction is extremely siamese to a traditional piña colada, but I substituted cranberry humour cocktail in position of pineapple humor.  I kept adding ingredients into the mixer until I got it to sensation like I hot it.  I jazz a gigantic power mixer, so city the recipe and act this in batches if indispensable.



INGREDIENTS :
  • 1/2 cup cream of coconut
  • 3/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail
  • 1 cup white rum
  • 8 cups ice
  • Whipped cream and ground nutmeg, for topping (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Determine ice, toiletry of food, cranberry juice cocktail and rum in liquidizer. Harmonize until fine.
  2. Top with whipped toiletry and object nutmeg, if desired.