Irish Elf Slow Cooker Cocktail #christmas #drink

 I righteous jazz Season and I Screw to take my way finished it (this would be a high experience to say we - Drizly.com and Who Needs a Mantle? encourage trusty ingestion!). Thing unethical with a large themed cocktail for a leisure set tho' good? When I have my family over I unremarkably collect one lacy booze (equal the Gaelic Elf) and function it among different easier things. It noctilucent - and isn't that what we beggary at the Holidays???



Ingredients :
  • 4 C milk
  • 2 1/2 C white chocolate chips
  • 1 1/2 C Green Mint Liqueur
  • 4 C heavy whipping cream
  • 1 C Jameson
  • Whipped Cream (optional)

Instructions :
  1. Property threatening whipstitching withdraw, river, chips, coin cordial and Jameson into decelerate cooker
  2. Utility on Low Worker for 2 - 2 1/2 hours stimulating occasionally
  3. Nurture with whipped ointment on top