Reindeer Sugar Cookies #christmas #cookies

At least I've managed to get a little Christmas baking. Since this is the first time in years that I have been using a rolling pin, I think I better take advantage of the situation and get two cakes design from it. So this came from the same batch as the sugar cookie Christmas tree that I posted about last week. I have an idea for them here-not their cute cookie ever? They are very easy!


The cookies turned out beautiful! Perfectly round, even color and no dark around the edges. Not too bad, if I do say so myself!

Ingredients :
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 egg
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 3 cups all-purpose flour

Instructions :
  1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
  2. Cream together the butter and sugar with a mixer until smooth.
  3. Hit in vanilla extract and eggs.
  4. In another bowl, combine flour and baking powder and stir.
  5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients a little at a time.
  6. When it has all blended, wet your hands and knead with hands until dough consistency is good.
  7. Immediately roll out small batches to a floured surface to about ¼  "thick, then cut with cookie cutter. (Do not cool the dough)
  8. Bake at 350F for 8 to 9 minutes.