Jack Frost Cocktail #christmas #drink

This has been in the bucket list of cocktails to make forever.  A friend posted pictures of them on Facebook the other day and it ran my memory to get on the ball and make 'em!  Now I see (and taste) what all the hype is about.  Oh. Me. Said.

It was all I could do not to stick a straw in one of these and start slurping while I photographed.  They taste sweet, tropical and Christmas-y all at the same time.


There are so many holiday cocktails I wanted to make this season, but I'm glad I made this one early on so that I can share with you all if you haven't tried yet SOOOOO.  If you haven't yet, make it a priority to put you on your holiday entertaining menu ... Now!

INGREDIENTS :
  • 1/2 cup vodka or light rum (I used vodka)
  • 1/2 cup cream of coconut
  • 1 cup pineapple juice
  • 1/2 cup blue curacao
  • Light corn syrup or honey for rimming glasses
  • Flaked coconut for rimming glasses
  • 8 cups ice (more or less depending on desired consistency)

INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. RIM glasses: pour a thin layer of corn syrup onto a plate and dip the rim into corn syrup, then swimming in coconut flakes.
  2. In a blender, blend ice, pineapple juice, blue curacao, vodka and cream of coconut until desired consistency is reached. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.