Autumn Bark Candy

This candy skin autumn recipe is made with white cinnamon and chocolate chips. Includes dried fruit and pumpkin seeds that lend delicious autumn-flavored sweets.

After the exchange, I began to doubt myself. It's not like I've tasted skin made with dried fruit, it's just an impulsive idea that I decided to act. Luckily, I'm worried not to.


The combination is truly delicious! The dried fruit remains slightly chewy on the skin and reminds me to eat the fruit of the candy nougat. All my children, including my daughter, were skeptical, enjoyed it.

Ingredients :
  • 1 cup diced dried fruit (I used a mix of apple, pear, peach, and apricot)
  • ¼ cup cranberries
  • 10-ounce bag Cinnamon chips
  • 12 ounces white chocolate pieces
  • ¼ cup pumpkin seeds or chopped nuts (I used Pumpkin Pie Spiced Roasted Pumpkin Seeds)

Direction :
  1. Baking pan with parchment paper
  2. Melt the cinnamon pieces in the microwave according to the instructions in the package.
  3. Scattered melted cinnamon chips on parchment paper.
  4. Place the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes.
  5. Dice dried fruit while a layer of cinnamon freezes.
  6. Melt the pieces of white chocolate in the microwave according to the instructions in the package.
  7. Stir the dried fruit and cranberries into melted white chocolate.
  8. The melted spread of white chocolate mixture over the cinnamon layer.
  9. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds over white chocolate.
  10. Place the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes.
  11. Remove the skin from the freezer and collapse into flakes.
  12. Store in an airtight container.