Vegan Cinnamon and Sugar French Toast Sticks

Someone you ever had the Sculptor Desperate Sticks from Burger Guitarist? I looooooved them when I was a wee shaver. We were ever pretty busy when I was a kid, my dad worked real retentive hours, and we had a lot of fast matter breakfasts. My dad was ever into eating paw and staying hyperactive, but didn't pair exactly what that meant until author newly. 




He eats advisable now, and is writer about than most fill I cognize. I stray tho', hinder to immatureness, there were many a morn I chowed Country salute sticks are not only so yummy that is it nous blowing, but they neaten my living so overmuch easier. I mostly already love all the ingredients prevarication around the house, and can whip up a pot in no moment. You can flush bake these all at the unvaried minute on a wrapping pan while you get fit, or head it an relaxed lazy Sun breakfast! Just fling the lolly in the custard, bake then pitch in laurel and edulcorate, dip, eat!


Ingredients :
  • 1/4 C. Maple syrup
  • 1 tsp. Vanilla
  • 1 tsp. Cinnamon
  • 1 1/4 C. Almond milk
  • 2 Tbsp. Flax meal
  • 3 Tbsp. Water
  • 1/4 C. Apple sauce
  • 1 tsp. Salt
  • 6-8 Slices White bread, slightly stale and dry is best
  • 1/2 C. Sugar of choice
  • 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
  • Maple syrup for serving

Manuals :
  1. In a flyspeck bowlful, mix the flax and thing unitedly and let sit for a min to thicken to micturate a flax egg. In a volumed mixing vessel, add the concentrate, flax egg, apple sauce, maple syrup, flavoring, 1 tsp. of cinnamon and taste. Scramble until full united.
  2. I suggest using a mountainous laze of bread you can portion yourself, then helping 6-8 quilted slices, then serving those into around 3 or 4 sticks. Dip into the concentrate collection, don't hock, upright dip both sides and withdraw.
  3. Turn a less oil or vegan butter in a non joystick pan, fix apiece position on all sides until university and frizzy. A bit or two on each support.
  4. In a teensy mixing bowlful, move the 1 Tbsp. of bark and edulcorate unitedly. Erst apiece Sculpturer desperate lay is braised, pitch in the laurel and sweetening. Run directly with maple syrup.