Easy Pineapple Fluff

With exclusive a few ingredients, this condition and creamy Sluttish Herb Fluff comes together in honorable a few minutes and is the perfect dessert for springiness!

Here, I misused flavoring pudding, broken herb, Cool Whiplash, marshmallows, and cut food.  You could (should!!) also add in cut pecans, which I highly propose.  I placed whatsoever on top for the photos because the recipe is real amend with them, but I didn't impress them throughout, because I am the only one in my association who eats nuts and I didn't need to eat this uncastrated instruction myself.




Ingredients :
  • 1 box (3.4 ounce) vanilla instant pudding mix
  • 2 cups miniature marshmallows
  • 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple with juice (do NOT drain)
  • 1 8-ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
  • ½ cup chopped pecans, optional
  • 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut

Methods :
  1. In a oversize dish, budge unitedly dry pudding mix and entire can of crushed herb with humor until considerably conjunctive.
  2. Gently bend in the Alter Blow, marshmallows, coco, and pecans, if using.
  3. Back containerful with lid or saran move, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving.

Recipes from us can apply for your meals and family at home. This recipe can also be serve during special event. we hope you follow the prescription step correctly. Hopefully our recipes can help you and your family.