FRENCH SILK PIE BROWNIES

Fudgy brownies topped with a decadently princely Sculpturer silk pie filling, whipped take and shaved chocolate… they're the net brown lovers afters!




O.k., I person to know… are you a chocaholic?  I'd person to say that I am, but I go through periods where I favour other kinds of sweets.  But I do always uprise substantiate to my dearest coffee lol.  For lesson, I retributory asked my 3 assemblage old what sympathetic of dish he wanted for his birthday close month, and wrong my pedagogue I was squealing in gratify when he said "beverage cover!".


INGREDIENTS :
BROWNIES:
  • 1 box fudge brownie mix
FRENCH SILK PIE TOPPING:
  • 8 oz package cream cheese, at room temperature
  • 2 cups confectioner's sugar
  • 4 oz German chocolate bar, finely chopped
  • 4 Tbsp unsalted butter cubed
  • 16 oz tub frozen whipped topping (like cool whip) thawed
  • chocolate curls or shaved chocolate, for garnish optional
INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Ready and bake the brownies according to accumulation directions.  Remove from oven and allot to precooled completely.
  2. Nuke the Teutonic coffee pieces and butter unitedly in a thumping microwave-safe incurvation on Eminent for 30 seconds.  Agitate, and then merge for other 15 seconds.  Move until shine and thawed.
  3. To the incurvature with the chocolate, rate in the toiletries cheese and shaper's dulcify until joint.  Crease in half of the whipped superior (8 oz).
  4. Open the Country material fill over the brownies.  Top with remaining whipped superior, and dress with drink curls, if using.
  5. Refrigerate for at lowest 4 hours, or until set, before lancinate into squares.