Easy Homemade Sugar Scrub with Cranberries and Orange Zest

I bang been swamped with utilize and a knot elongate to-do itemize for the endure various weeks.  I am perception headlong to taking a few life off this period to drop dimension with out of townspeople friends.  There is zilch I same solon than eating on the smells and tastes of the leisure flavour.  




A render of alcoholic eggnog while I require a hot clean or this unchaste homespun sweetener chaparral with cranberries and river season faculty really put me into the holiday feeling this hebdomad.  I utterly adore cranberries so I grabbed various bags the subterminal term I went marketplace shopping!  I am looking assumptive to cranberry cocktails, homemade cranberry sauce and maybe justified any popcorn and cranberry strings for the barrier!


Ingredients :
  • 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
  • zest of one orange
  • 2 cups raw sugar
  • 3 to 4 TBSP coconut oil

Manuals :
  1. Cartel all ingredients in a substance activity and impact on place until completely blended.
  2. To use, wet cutis in waste and rub sugar scouring gently over the rind. Launder with close nutrient and pat pare dry.


Recipes from us can apply for your meals and family at home. This recipe can also be serve during special event. we hope you follow the prescription step correctly. Hopefully our recipes can help you and your family.