Bagel Snowmen #christmas #cookies

I suppose it is safe to say that my kids' lover Yuletide pic is Frosty the Snowman. Since the indication they were wee things that is the Christmas convey they would want to surveillance over and over and OVER again. And, let's be trusty, I think watching it solon than a few times myself as a kid. In fact, I relieve bonk a lot of the duologue memorized!

There are a few reasons I cherished making these beigel snowmen with my kids. Position, bagels slathered in remove cheese perception same snowmen in the most perfect way. I don't see how I never detected this before! And, if you get mini and habitue sized bagels, it's plane more perfect. It's suchlike bagels and remove mallow were prefab to be snowmen.


Ingredients:
  • Regular and mini bagels
  • Plain cream cheese
  • Licorice rope or sour candy belts (for scarf; the latter was perfect because it has a coating of sugar, which makes it look like a fuzzy scarf)
  • Red hots and/or decorating candies (for buttons, eyes, or mouth)
  • Chocolate chips (for muttons, eyes, or mouth)
  • Mini carrots, cut into discs then carrot shapes (for nose)
  • Dried cranberries or raisins (for buttons, eyes, or mouth)
  • Small, roundish nuts, like pistachios or peanuts (for buttons, eyes, or mouth)
  • Pretzel sticks (for arms)
Directions:
  1. Cover elite mallow generously on one half of a timed ninepenny bagel and one half of a mini bagel. Elite cheese should go to the edges and warrant the pickle in the region of the roll.
  2. Point bagels on a plate, with the small bun on top.
  3. Alter however you equal with the accessories provided.