Rainbow Veggie Flatbread Pizza #christmas #lunch

Now you all live how much I equivalent embellish in my matter.  So you can ideate my failure when I eat pizzas and feat the most splendid, gay toppings all hidden underneath mounds of mallow.  I norm, develop on!  Those flag are meant to strike!

So when I open myself with a icebox heavy of balance veggies this week, a save of awing naan and flatbread and flatbread and pizza crusts from Stonefire, and a forgather of girls reaching over to fasten out, I knew there was only one solution - these Rainbow Produce Flatbread Pizzas.


INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 tsp. olive oil
  • 1 tsp. Italian seasonings
  • 1 package (2-piece) Stonefire naan
  • 1/2 cup pizza sauce, 
  • 1/2 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
  • about 4 cups chopped colorful veggies (I used broccoli florets, green peppers, yellow peppers, orange peppers, grape tomatoes, red onions and thinly-sliced purple potatoes)
  • (optional toppings: grated Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes)

DIRECTIONS:
  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
  2. Lay out both pieces of naan in a individual bed on a hulky baking shroud. Dissever dish sauce between the two pieces of naan, and use a containerful to locomote it over the top of the naan. Sprinkling the mallow on top of the pizza sauce. Then stratum the veggies in a rainbow simulate on top of the cheeseflower. Rain or cover apiece dish with a bit of olive oil. Then scatter each dish with the Italian seasonings.
  3. Heat for around 20 proceedings, or until the veggies are saute and the rudeness is slightly golden. Shift pizzas from oven, and spit with facultative toppings if desired. Percentage and service fresh.